JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a Contracts Specialist for Supervision project, you will be responsible for managing and administering all aspects of contracts, procurement, and commercial activities to ensure successful project execution. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the project adheres to contractual agreements, regulations, and meets quality, budget, and timeline requirements.
Will be based in Saudi Arabia -Riyadh
Your new role, what's involved?
* Review and analyze project contracts, identifying key terms, deliverables, and obligations.
* Develop contract management plans and strategies to mitigate risks and ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
* Monitor contract performance, identifying and addressing any deviations or issues that may arise.
* Collaborate with legal teams to resolve disputes, negotiate changes, and manage contract amendments.
* Lead the procurement process, from vendor selection to contract award, ensuring compliance with company policies and relevant regulations.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and subcontractors, negotiating favorable terms and conditions.
* Evaluate vendor performance and address any concerns to maintain project quality and timeline.
* Prepare and manage project budgets, tracking expenses and financial performance against established benchmarks.
* Work closely with the finance team to ensure accurate cost tracking, invoicing, and payments.
* Provide regular project cost reports and forecasts to senior management.
* Identify potential risks and develop risk mitigation strategies to ensure project success.
* Monitor and manage project-related risks, implementing contingency plans when necessary.
* Maintain clear and effective communication with internal stakeholders, project teams, and clients.
* Prepare and present regular project status updates and reports to senior management.
* Ensure compliance with local laws, regulations, and project-specific requirements.
* Maintain accurate and organized contract and procurement documentation for audit and reference purposes
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineer, Quantity Surveying or Equivalent
* years of proven experience in contracts management and procurement, preferably within the Saudi Arabia construction industry.
* Strong knowledge of Saudi Arabian procurement regulations and practices.
* Experience in Site Supervision projects is highly desirable.
* Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Proficiency in contract management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
* Fluent in English and Arabic (both written and spoken).
* Professional certifications in contracts management or procurement are a plus.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.