JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist with a positive and proactive mindset, who will play a crucial role in the premium customer journey, executing 'order to cash' processes in an accurate and timely manner and supporting the customer and sales teams in ensuring a seamless and well-communicated process flow.
The role offers variety, empowering the team member to take ownership of the customer and relative processes from 'order to cash', inclusive of delivery management. We support a diverse range of customers and each Customer Service Specialist works with assigned customer segments and territories, allowing them to form close relationships with the customers, sales team and Service Centres.
The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and accuracy with strong time and workload management skills. They will be excellent in both their telephone and written communication skills, have a true passion for delivering a premium customer experience and be system savvy (SAP, Outlook). Previous SAP experience is highly desire
* Guarantee precise and timely order processing from quote confirmation to billing
* Guarantee to the customer a Premium Customer Experience, managing the customer touchpoints
* Frictionless delivery planning and management through the logistic portal: delivery date management, D&I job assignment & activity closing
* Free stock optimization and managing of Purchase Orders to HQ, when required, assuring the correct stock movement management
* Assure accurate management of order portfolio (backlog), avoiding expired backlog and proactively liaising with Sales in order to foresee backlog slippage
* Constantly update IT systems with all relevant information collected during customer service activities
* Assure the proper management of Technogym Care Activities, providing adequate feedback to customers' inquiries
Manage a post-delivery survey in order to assess customers' satisfaction, proactively acting to solve any issue with the customer
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* 3-5 years' relevant experience in Customer Service
* Fluent in English
* Customer Caring and Customer Orientation
* Knowledge of SAP - advance SD module use
* Service business expertise
* Project Management
* Financial Skills and Cost Management
* Negotiation and solid communication skills
* Advance Analytical Skills
* Advance MS Office pack use, especially advance excel use
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.