JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Customer Service Specialist with exceptional communication and organizational skills to join their team based in Riyadh. This role is central to providing premium customer experiences, managing customer touchpoints, and ensuring timely order processing.
• Assure precise and timely order processing from quote confirmation to billing.
• Deliver premium customer experiences, managing all customer touchpoints effectively.
• Ensure seamless delivery planning and management via the logistics portal, including delivery date management and D&I job assignment & activity closing.
• Manage free stock optimization and purchase orders to HQ, ensuring correct stock movement management.
• Maintain accurate management of order portfolio (backlog), proactively liaising with Sales to anticipate backlog slippage.
• Update IT systems consistently with relevant information collected during customer service activities.
• Manage Technogym Care Activities effectively, providing adequate feedback to customer inquiries.
• Conduct post-delivery surveys to assess customer satisfaction and proactively resolve any issues.
Our ideal candidate for the Customer Service Specialist position is a dedicated professional who excels at maintaining customer relationships and ensuring high customer satisfaction. Based in Saudi Arabia, this individual thrives in a dynamic, customer-centric environment and consistently goes above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
With 3-5 years of experience in a customer service role, our ideal candidate has demonstrated success in managing a broad spectrum of customer service tasks, including order processing, delivery management, and backlog management. They also have a track record of effective customer interaction, with an emphasis on resolving customer inquiries and issues promptly and professionally.
Our ideal candidate is proficient in SAP, and has an advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. The perfect candidate for this role has a strong customer orientation, always prioritizing the needs and satisfaction of the customer. They have a knack for managing multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising on quality or efficiency. Their effective communication skills enable them to liaise effectively with customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders.
• 3-5 years' relevant experience in Customer Service.
• Fluent in English.
• Proven customer care and customer orientation skills.
• Proficiency in SAP - specifically advanced SD module use.
• Expertise in service business operations.
• Experience in project management.
• Financial skills and cost management knowledge.
• Strong negotiation and solid communication skills.
• Advanced analytical skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office pack use, especially advanced Excel.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package, a supportive work environment, and ample opportunities for professional growth. If you're passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and are looking for an exciting opportunity to enhance your career, we'd love to hear from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.