JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Main Purpose is to assist the CSM and GSM to manage the customer service teams and contractors to deliver the daily plan that contributes to meeting annual targets for the following KPIs:
- Passenger Satisfaction
- Complaints per 100,000 boarding
- Satisfaction with the Ticket Office
- Permanent passenger information at stations
- Revenue security
- BSc degree
Knowledge and Skills:
- Preferred - track record of delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
- Ability to identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement initiatives to resolve issues
- 2 years experience in any quality service provider such as airline, hotel, retail, or rail service provider;
- Preferred - previous experience of the implementation of safety processes and procedures such as fire safety arrangements and accident investigations.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.