JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Controls Assurance is a specialist team within our Audit practice that combines a mix of technology, data, business and accounting expertise to how we audit clients across all industries. In Controls Assurance, we are using our latest tools to help digitize the way we deliver audits through automation, AI, data analytics and innovation.
Our team uses current and emerging technologies to assist clients with financial reporting, compliance, and operational processes controls. You'll provide services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and Information Technology management controls.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Have knowledge of industry standard classification schemes, such as ISO 27000, NIST, NCA etc.
- Have demonstrated self-leadership, problem solving, including verbal and wri ten communication skills.
- Have proven analytical, decision-making, and presentation skills.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- At least 8+ years of experience in Cybersecurity and IT Audit.
- Good understanding of accounting and/ or audit knowledge in relation to controls over financial reporting
- Solid technical skills and understanding of information systems security and controls across a wide range of systems applications and technology
- Monitor processes and drive improvements in efficiency and quality of cyber-security programs
- Conduct gap assessment and development of the existing IT / IS policies and procedures in accordance with industry best practices ( NIST, KSA local regulatory frameworks, ISO etc.)
- Conduct security process implementation reviews to assess security effectiveness and reporting
- Conduct IT and IS risk assessment activities, including assets identification and classification, threat and risk identification and analysis, existing controls and vulnerabilities evaluation, residual risk rating, recommendation, and treatment plan
- Assist in development of workflows for transitioning strategic plans into implementation plans and operational readiness
- Facilitate strategic planning initiatives, documentation, technical roadmaps, and security tool rationalization
- Supporting the client's team by acting as an interim team member (e.g., data protection officer, security officer, security manager, security analyst)
- Proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities for further business and team growth
- Experience related to SOC reviews would be a plus
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.