JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will play a crucial role in the design, development, and maintenance of scalable data pipelines and infrastructure for state-of-the-art AI-driven solutions and applications. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable, efficient, and reliable data pipelines for ingesting, processing, and storing large volumes of textual data required for machine learning and NLP-driven solutions, particularly large language models.
- Assemble large, complex datasets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Optimize data storage and retrieval techniques, leveraging big data technologies and vector databases when appropriate, to support the efficient training and deployment of large language models.
- Collaborate with research scientists, engineers, and other stakeholders to understand the data requirements for and ensure the timely availability of high-quality data.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data engineering, with a focus on machine learning and NLP-driven solutions.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, or Scala.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of data integration tools and frameworks such as Kafka, NiFi, or Talend.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with RESTful services and Micro Services: Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro Services, Django, Django Rest framework.
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and datasets.
- Familiarity with cloud-based data storage and computing services such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions