JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
In a digital age where the nearly infinite and extravagant availability of data presents unlimited opportunities, our client is a key enabler in leveraging this resource, as it is among the first Saudi companies dedicated to offering market-leading Data Science and AI products and solutions. Our client empowers aspiring businesses and dynamic governments across industries to become data-driven, allowing them to optimize operations, enhance efficiency, and augment decision-making.
The Data Engineer is a core team member that enables the organization to collect, store, process, and analyze vast data sets. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them.
• Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
• Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
• Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models, and proof of concepts.
• Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data
• Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining, and production.
• Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
• Create custom software components (e.g., specialized UDFs) and analytics applications.
• Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g., scripting languages) to integrate systems together.
• Install and update disaster recovery procedures.
• Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
• Collaborate with data architects, modelers, and IT team members on project goals.
Technical Skills Required
• Is capable in programming and/or the understanding of programming languages.
• Deep understanding of various database structures, concepts, uses and practices.
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL and expert knowledge of SQL
• Experienced with data architecture.
• Desire and ability to continuously learn new technologies and skills.
• Experienced in building and developing data pipelines and data stream workflows.
Programming Languages and Software Knowledge Required:
• Python, R, Pandas, and other data processing tools/languages
• NoSQL database such as Elastic Search and MongoDB
• Stream-processing systems, solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming
• SQL Server T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers
• SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio IDE, SQL Command, MySQL Workbench, and PGAdmin
• SSIS Import/Export and other utilities, such as backup and bulk import.
• ETL Solutions for various data sources such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, API, and Flat files
• Visualization Tools such as Tableau and Power BI
• Expertise in using cloud platform (i.e., Azure and AWS)
• Analysis tools such as Alteryx
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions