JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Analytics Technology practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our organizations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organizational technology capabilities, including business intelligence and data management that helps us drive innovation, growth, and change within the organization in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You'll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our stakeholders gain a competitive edge. Our team implements various analytics applications across the firm. As part of our team, you will help us enhance our enterprise data products and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide actionable data analytics and insights.
As a Data Product Commercialization Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the commercial strategy and the commercial direction of data products
- Creating a pricing and go to market strategy for data products
- Partnering with client facing teams to create market strategy for data enablement on key accounts
- Building and managing relationships with customers
- Conducting market research
- Negotiating with customers, suppliers and manufacturers
- Create New Data Products in partnership with customers
- Assist in the drafting of business cases, project plans, test reports, risk assessments, and other project specific documentation
- Acts as client liaison in the development of application functional documentation, including technical specs document, technical data sheets, operational manuals, and training materials
- Lead a team in data-science and machine-learning efforts in support of PwC clients
- Analyze requirements, estimate production time, design solutions, code solutions, test solutions, and document work
- Enhance Existing Products
- Establish Data Infrastructure
- Collect and Analyze Data for Product Design/Development
- Report on Data Management Lifecycle
- Identify new data product target audiences
- Refine data product target audience
- Improve data office brand recognition
- Provide data architecture and technical delivery guidance to the Data Analytics team
- Mentor team of data scientists and provides algorithmic recommendations depending on the data set, acting as SME
- Maximize customer satisfaction and generate long-term relationships
- Ensure adherence to best practices, management processes, and technical constraints
- Design and conduct training on data products to our customers
To be successful in this role, your background must include the following:
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or similar engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working in a customer facing role driving commercial value from data products, creating go to market strategies, pricing strategy and building strong relationships with customers in the region
- Leading design and implementation of data products
- Strong experience in conducting workshops with customers in a trusted advisor capacity
- Experience in Design Thinking workshops and all related activities, designing solutions that balance user needs, commercial interests, and technological constraints, and including design strategy, service design, design research
- Experience planning and executing customer design projects through holistic understanding of problem areas, iterative solution design, executive stakeholder management, and integration of business and technical experts
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant work experience in agile/scrum software development, data science settings with a focus on developing projects using Data warehousing and cloud environments (e.g. Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean)
- Strong Experience in Microsoft Development Toolkit (SSIS, SSAS, Azure Data Factory, Visual Studio)
- Experience in designing and implementing User Interfaces at an Enterprise Level
- Experience with NoSQL, Relational, Multimodal and Graph databases
- Strong system architecture and design experience to include deploying production enterprise applications in cloud environments that use AI/ML
- Experience with scripting and programming languages in Python, R and Java
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research and synthesizing to provide insights, identify opportunities, and generate conceptual frameworks.
- Following skills are nice to have: Strong experience with Machine Learning algorithms, techniques and tools Experience with Jira, Confluence, Visio, MS DevOps, and MS Project Master's degree in Data Science Experience with open source development tools (GitHub, GitLab, etc.).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.