JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Deals, Capital Projects & Infrastructure - Infrastructure & Project Finance - Manager
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Capital Projects and Infrastructure practice, within Priority Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations prepare for tomorrow by taking advantage of infrastructure sustainability trends, bridging the gap between academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals, and working to address challenges related to food safety and quality management where population and demand continues to increase.
We help our clients plan, finance, manage, and deliver large scale capital and infrastructure projects. As part of the team, you'll work with our clients throughout the full lifecycle of a infrastructure project by combining our engineering, technology, sector, and financial expertise to help our clients make a difference for tomorrow.
The PwC Middle East Infrastructure Finance team is a part of our global Infrastructure and Project Finance network of over 600 professionals. Our team is integrated across the Middle East and comprises bankers, accountants, engineers, economists, ex-developers all with a strong track record in the infrastructure and PPP space.
A career with our team means adding value to our clients through advice and support across all facets of the deal lifecycle from conception to deal closure. You can expect to work on projects across a number of sectors such as power and utilities, renewables, social infrastructure and transportation. The work could include advising clients with strategy and concept development, feasibility studies, business plans, due diligence of potential investments/partnerships/acquisitions, bid development advisory, procurement strategies, commercial structuring and financing arrangement.
What to Consider before applying:
- This role will be based out of the Riyadh office
As a Manager within our team, you will gain experience working across a range of sectors and different products, be responsible for coaching and developing more junior team members and have the opportunity to support the team's business development activities. You will have responsibility for managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis and access to a network of support to further your development. Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with a team of junior resources on content creation across various types of deliverables with senior oversight by the Director such as Information. Memorandums, Financial Models, project risk matrixes, term sheets, feasibility and concept reports, options analysis, payment structures and senior management presentations
- Undertaking negotiations with clients on engagement related matters and on behalf of clients on engagements
- Involvement in business development initiatives, including support to the Director and Partner in identification of new opportunities, producing content for proposals and undertaking research into clients, projects, products and industries
- Developing and maintaining internal and external networks with various
- stakeholders such as procurers, regulators and client senior management
- Coaching junior members of the team on day to day execution activities and more broadly in career progression within the firm
- Managing internal deal management requirements such as responsibility for all risk and compliance checks on clients and securing all internal approvals
- Support to the Partners / Directors in franchise development and marketing efforts in social media, thought leadership and sponsored conferences
- An entrepreneurial and commercial minded approach towards execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred but not essential)
- Strong MS Office capabilities across PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Exposure to team-based work in a high-intensity environment; ability to work independently
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment and to continuously learn and develop business skills
- Knowledge, interest and experience of the infrastructure and government marketplace
- Intellectual curiosity with an appetite to learn new skills and markets
- Ability to grasp complex commercial issues quickly
- Excellent client-facing communication skills and history of significant client exposure
- High ambition coupled with the ability to deliver and to work effectively in teams
- Ability to manage and develop junior resources
- Enthusiasm for participating in marketing and business development
- Experience of financial modeling (either developing or reviewing)
- MBA (Finance) from a reputable business school (preferred) or a graduate from a reputable university with a majors in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics or Engineering
- CFA charterholder (preferred but not essential)
- At least 5 years' relevant experience with a Big 4 financial advisory, boutique advisory or a financial institution such as an investment or commercial bank, private equity fund
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at https://www.pwc.com/m1/en/about-us/life-at-pwc.html
The most connected firm through activity based working
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm - connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of meaningful activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.