JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Digital Forensics and eDiscovery (DFeD) practice, within Forensic Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today's evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
Our team helps our clients collect, filter, and review electronic documents to effectively mitigate technological risk and maximise exploitation of their information assets.
The Project Compliance and Value Preservation Unit within PwC's Forensics Practice consists of a team of talented and multidisciplinary engineers, who have industry experience in the development & delivery of capital projects and its operations across multiple industries, currently focusing on Real Estate and Infrastructure.
Our mission is to build trust around capital spend, and support our clients to preserve the value of their capital investment and operations.
Our main focus is on giga and mega projects, where our team is highly experienced in engaging in factual reviews by looking into historical capex and opex transactions, and current practices, identifying program and project management procedural design and control gaps, and issues impacting performance, and providing recommendations to rectify the noted deviations.
Sample offerings under our project compliance and value preservation proposition:
- Provision of advisory and technical due diligence services to board and board committees;
- Provision of independent technical function operation review focused on governance and efficiency;
- Conducting expenditure reviews which are focused on identifying potential non-compliance and cost recovery opportunities; and
- Provision of disputes advisory services for the construction industry.
What to consider before applying
This role will be based out of our Riyadh, KSA office.
As a Project Compliance and Value Preservation Manager you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping solve complex business issues from strategy to execution and operations. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Engagement Manager, responsible for the on the ground end-to-end engagement delivery.
- Responsible for delivering engagement as per agreed scope, expected quality, timeline, and on budget.
- Fulfill day-to-day requests by the Engagement Director / the client.
- Develop presentation and draft reports, with high quality presentation, narrative, etc.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations
- Establish effective working relationships with engagement teams and clients.
- Lead meetings with clients, covering a wide variety of business and technical topics related to program and project performance, governance, and controls.
- Review and analysis of project related documents, for the purpose of, but not limited to, understanding current state, identifying procedural and / or governance gaps, and areas of underperformance.
- Assist in the delivery of multiple engagements in parallel.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Be actively involved in business development activities; help identify and research opportunities with new / existing clients, and lead on responding to opportunities (developing proposals).
- Keep up to date with local, regional, and international business and economic issues.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Bachelor degree in an engineering field (ex. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) issued by an accredited university.
- Post-graduate certification related to program, project, risk and disputes management is a plus.
- 8+ total years of relevant experience, including experience in managing or leading a team.
- Experience in actual delivery of construction and capital projects, experience with a management consulting firm is a plus.
- Confident communicator and can deliver messages with impact to a wide variety of audiences.
- Technical and analytical skills with the ability to translate complex issues to support the creation and delivery of clear and understandable client solutions.
- Experience around reviewing capital projects performance.
- Experience around projects governance, risks & controls
- Passionate about delivery of capital projects and has a strong desire to succeed by learning from colleagues and creating collaborative relationships at all levels.
- Ability to manage or work effectively within a team to deliver projects and solutions.
- Motivated to build excellent working relationships and meet deadlines successfully in a fast paced & dynamic environment.
- Experience in developing capital Projects related consulting proposals.
- Understanding of the KSA working environment in large corporate private, semi-government, & government entities.
- Strong facilitation, issue management, & negotiation skills.
- Proactive when resolving issues to not compromise on team efficiency .
- Fluent in English (minimum 7.0 IELTS band score or equivalent if English is not the native language). Arabic would be considered a plus.
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.