JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Review customer orders and plan and coordinate delivery activities.
• Analyse and resolve delivery issues on-time.
• Improve delivery time to meet company targets.
• Ensure that delivery processes and procedures prevent all delivery issues (wrong order, missing items, cold food, food quality, etc.)
• Provide best practices and tools for delivery services per branch. (Thermal bags, cars, motorbikes...etc).
• Manage the delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
• Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
• Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
• Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
• Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training and support needs.
• Ensure applying the best team scheduling practices.
• Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness.
• Develop scope and budget for delivery projects.
• Minimize compensation by correcting sources of errors.
• Look for potential areas that are not served yet.
• Coordinate with stakeholders regarding expansion into new areas if there are no branches around the potential areas and complete the related case study.
• Share day-to-day summery delivery performance report.
• Share all updates and problems with all relevant departments.
• Prepares weekly and monthly detailed reports of delivery performance and plans.
• Work closely with all stakeholders to achieve Delivery sales targets.
• Work to roll out and enhance brand visibility wherever branches are available.
• Suggest new sites, or eCommerce platforms where Shawarmer is not yet there.
To manage the delivery operations (Shawarmer own delivery & Aggregators)
• Communication Skills.
• Organizational Ability
• Time Management
• Problem-Solving Skills
• Microsoft Office programs skills
• English language skills
• Team management.
• Planning skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The foundation of Innovative Foods Co. was laid down back in 1992 when the restaurant industry was at its fancy stage in Saudi Arabia and international restaurant brands were just starting to penetrate the market.
Saudi young entrepreneur's university graduates successfully conceived and launched a restaurant concept namely 2in1, it was the success of the 2in1 restaurant brand that led them to explore more opportunities like the untapped market potential in the shawarman sandwich category.
It was clear from the initial brainstorming sessions that consumers love the most popular Arabic sandwich - shawarma, and we need to do is to elevate the experience in terms of consistent quality, variety in flavors, and a clear and hospitable environment for customers to enjoy their favorite sandwich. Shawarmer as a concept was conceived in 1999 and, as the phrase goes "the rest is history......"