JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Design Coordinator, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Design Coordinator to demonstrate a range of experience within the Civil Engineering/Transportation/Infrastructure sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Civil Engineer to further their career in a highly motivated and inspirational environment.
Working in collaboration with our designers and contract partners, the Design Coordinator will be involved in a variety of tasks such as:
• Liaise with construction teams to ensure designs are buildable and represent value for money
• Liaise with wider design team to ensure consistency and quality of deliverables across all areas of the project.
• Implement effective, value for money and innovative design solutions to meet technical and project requirements
• Prepare and check engineering designs, calculations, and manage design production
• When required, to undertake the roles of Task Manager, Designer, Checker or Approver for all various types of civil design.
• Conceptual outline and detailed design of engineering solutions, presentation of engineering options.
• Delivery of work to programme, budget and specification.
• Contributing to long term technical development of the office by application of new techniques, procedures and practices.
• Assist and support the Engineering Manager where required
• Integrate with international technical networks in the delivery of designs.
• Degree qualified within a relevant discipline (i.e. Civil or Structural Engineering)
• Experience of managing the coordination of multidisciplinary teams on major infrastructure projects
• Broad Civil Design Engineering experience gained on infrastructure projects
• Excellent communications skills
• Working experience with ProjectWise and Bentley Systems
• Professional Institute membership with ICE or IStructE or working towards
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.