JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SAS Global Consultants have been retained by a government organisation in Saudi Arabia who are responsible for delivering the worlds biggest, most iconic and challenging projects ever seen.
Our client has requested us to source experienced and highly professional Development/Project Managers with a background in Construction & Infrastructure services.
You'll work with world leading real estate, engineering and construction professionals to begin the delivery of this high profile giga project from early stage Development/Master Planning to appointment of consultants and contractors.
This is a truly unique opportunity to be involved with a ground-breaking project, something which has never been seen previously. Our client is offering a Tax Free Salary + 20-40% bonus based on annual salary + a Full Expat package (housing, vehicle, schooling, return flights, paid leave, remote working days, medical cover.
- Coordinate all concept design activities, project development and delivery activities, and asset management activities in accordance with the business case and investment analysis
- Maintain the project development schedule and align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
- Propose alternative development strategies and review their impacts on the feasibility, including product positioning, development phasing, and construction strategies
- Integrate sustainability strategies into the project in according with the investment case and development strategy, including for net zero buildings and LEED Platinum-equivalent standards
- Coordinate plans between design disciplines and internal stakeholders with careful attention to detail
Please apply for further details, all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence due to the high profile nature of the project.
- Must have worked client side, either for a developer or Project Management/Engineering consultancy.
- At least 15 years experience in Project or Development Management.
- Degree qualified in relevant field e.g. real estate, engineering, construction, project management.
- Have experience of delivering large scale Infrastructure/Construction/Real Estate programmes across the world.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.