JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
* Develop the short and long-term Development Strategy in line with the overall mandate, with a particular focus on creating a thriving community.
* Ensure the development of aviation projects and improvement initiatives that integrate social function, practicality, context, and innovation, to provide the community with the highest levels of mobility service.
Our client is a Saudi Arabian based, multibillion-dollar large-scale project delivering a diverse portfolio of greenfield, mixed use master plans.
* Ensure the management of current aviation infrastructure and recommends requirements for new projects and infrastructure upgrading initiatives to support the region's development.
* Ensure the management of the development expenditure and quality control systems to ensure effective planning, accurate forecasts and ongoing monitoring of project execution.
* Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for a project with worldwide exposure
* Maintain the project development schedule - align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
* Ensure to coordinate with the management of design reviews and safety audits, ensuring the consistent application of standards and technical excellence.
* Be a part of a unique opportunity to lead the strategy, design and delivery of a large scale, mixed use master plan
* Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
* Minimum of 10 years in real estate development, particularly in international aviation projects, with a broad range of experience in feasibility, due diligence design and development management, investment, real estate market analysis and real estate product positioning.
* Solid track record of driving development from initial feasibility studies through to delivery and operations of large-scale mixed-use developments
* Experience in managing and dealing with prominent third party advisors, program and project management companies, consultants, architects, operators, subcontractors, etc.
* Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Aviation management or business administration (Masters Degree preferred)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.