JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The overall scope of the position is to maintain and execute the hotel's Marketing, Digital and E-commerce activities including but not limited to developing strategy, website updates, active content update, traditional media communications, Social media management, Online reputation management, META optimization, OTA's optimization.
- Developing integrated quarterly and yearly marketing plans covering a 360 approach with a mix of traditional and digital channels.
- Building yearly E-commerce plan for the hotel across Direct & Indirect channels.
- Hotel strategy contribution, working in close relation with key stakeholders from F&B, Sales, Revenue and PR.
- Assisting the Director of Sales and Marketing, and General Manager devise yearly budget recommendations.
- Keep within the Accor and Hotel's brand guidelines for all advertising and marketing. Preserve brand standards and price consistency across all online distribution channels.
- Assists Director of Sales and Marketing in developing and producing sales support materials for hotel (newsletters, brochures, mailers, promotion materials, in-room information, guides, etc.) in adherence to corporate identity standards
- Assists Director of Food and Beverage in development and production of signage, menus, and other F&B collateral materials.
- Arrangement of regular photography of products/services/events at the hotel to help maximize visibility.
- Optimizing and Working on Acquisition levers at Hotel level (SEO, DISPLAY, META (hook-logic) & SOCIAL MEDIA)
- Ensuring Individual hotel presence across key Social platforms relevant to the source markets and social content production
- Optimizing Social Media tools usage (Social Media desk, Local Measure etc.) and paid social media marketing.
- Microsite development and maintaining of promotional opportunities through microsite to ensure greatest possible digital exposure.
- CRM Communication supporting Rooms, F&B and other hotel services. (via Liana Mailer)
- Actively develop and maintain a database of corporate & hotel's email newsletter subscribers.
- Schedule regular sending to all guests and individuals who have subscribed.
- Ensure brand and marketing message on electronic channels is consistent with overall marketing activities i.e. special promotions/offers etc.
- Monitoring of guest reviews through website and social media channels, and responding to inquiries where necessary.
- Accor APP visibility and usage uplift across the hotel (including Downloads)
- Monitor and assist in ensuring Rate parity together with the Revenue Director/Manager throughout all electronic distribution channels.
- Reporting and Analysis of Web Direct performance for the hotel.
- Reporting and Optimization of performance through Acquisition levers. Including but not limited to SEO, DISPLAY, META & SOCIAL MEDIA)
- Monthly update on hotels action plans and communication calendar.
- Reporting directly to GM or Director of Sales and reporting dotted line to Regional E-commerce and Marketing teams.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inBrand Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Business Development Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs in Jeddah