JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To assist the chief investment officer in identifying the highest best use (HBU) of assets, as well as the most suitable activation option. Further duties will include activating lands, developing initial business cases, creating reports on investment activity and performance
As a Saudi-based single-family investment company specializing in real estate and investment management.
* Establish and maintain business relationships with local and international real estate agencies, business partners, and JVs to expand the network to improve revenue generation.
* Assemble and assess all feasibility components, estimate revenues streams generated by the project, define the cash-flow stream to facilitate business making decision
* Evaluate and analyze proposals and business opportunities presented by defining its components and accuracy in terms of its feasibility, Capex, revenues streams in order to provide the management with information to facilitate business decision making
* Analyze project models and platform options (partnership, JV, etc.) to determine the most profitable and efficient mode of investment ensuring revenue streams thus contributing to sustainable growth and profitability of the firm
* Define feasibility components (project cost, Capex, revenues, cash-flow streams, ROI or IRR) to facilitate business decision
* Conduct Due Diligence on business plans, revise and detail them
* Execute/structure land-to-equity or lease-to-equity or other deals
* Finalize land selling and execute the exit stage of the assets (private/ IPO)
* Conduct 'global' analysis on Assets (also subsidiaries) performance to optimize returns and risks
* Prepare and archive all property management related reports, memo, and other documentation
* Excellent Exposure
* Market leading compensation
* Bachelor's Degree in in Finance, Economics, Banking & Financial Management or equivalent
* Relevant Professional certification : CFA, CME, CPA, CA
* MBA preferred
* Relevant work experience and industry exposure, preferably in the Investment Banking sector or equivalent.
* Twelve to fourteen years of experience in a similar role
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.