JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining an Accor brand, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love; care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
The management of engineering and facilities services and processes that support the core business of the hotel. Generally focusing on using best business practice to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs whilst increasing productivity. To maintain standards of quality and service and facilities in all departments over which he/she has responsibility and authority. He/she is responsible for the overall smooth, efficient and economical running of the entire Engineering department. Assisting the management in planning for investments, project and replacement budget on a yearly basis.
Must be thoroughly familiar with all corporate and local Operational Standards and ensure they are followed. He/she must accomplish responsibilities and goals as outlined below:
- Organization of engineering administration
- Facilities Management
- Preventive Maintenance & Repair
- Co-ordination with corp. Engineering MHR
- Handling and management and sufficient storing of spare parts.
- Safety & Fire
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Coordinating purchasing for the Engineering departments with the finance team as per the hotel procedures
- Manage sufficient par level stock of spare parts and ensures all incoming and outgoing items are registered.
- Implements all necessary work procedures for preventive maintenance, initiate respective scheduled procedures and monitors carrying out of work as well as recording the results within appropriate filing system
- Prioritizes department workload and efficiently repairs breakdowns.
- Plan and execute the annual Preventative Maintenance program for the hotel.
- Plan training programs in the Engineering division in conjunction with the T&C & L&D.
- Initiates Fire Fighting Training in co-ordination with the Director of Security on a regular basis for all employees
- To review the employee schedule and annual leave plan to ensure the correct allocation of resources in order to improve owner/guest satisfaction level as well as employee productivity and satisfaction.
- To be familiar with all related company documentation, especially with the relevant Operational Standards for Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Permit to practice the profession from the Syndicate of Engineers.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar position, preferred reopening experience.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant hotel systems & equipment.
- Good financial acumen.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Strong professional proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Formal presentation skills.
- Ability to work in remote locations.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inService Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Field Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Senior Civil Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia