JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining an Accor brand, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love; care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo!
To assist the General Manager managing the hotel in a professional, efficient manner with flexible service where possible to ensure maximum guest satisfaction consistent with company standards through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the Accounting & Finance and Information Systems policies and procedures operation and administration.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
Compliance to financial guidelines and yardsticks in the form of financial statements, budgets, forecasts and special reports to serve as direct management tools. Analysis of income and expense by close supervision and execution of internal controls.
- Organisation of accounting administration
- Compilation of and adherence to financial budgets of all departments together with GM.
- Co-operation with all hotels' Department Heads
- Co-ordination with Sales Office regarding the accounts receivable (bill collecting).
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior finance or accounting position or 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- A high degree of professionalism with a strong understanding of business acumen
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and relevant financial and accounting reporting systems
- Pre-opening experience is preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inChief Accountant Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Controller Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Accounts Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia