JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Project: This is an opportunity to work on one of the largest programmes in Saudi Arabia.
This unique project consists of major mixed-use development including sports facilities, entertainment, and arts along with all associated infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include
• Developing and implementing a scalable and flexible logistics and security strategy to meet the demands of the programme in line with the requirements of the client.
• Identifying and managing team resources to fulfill the construction logistics program requirements.
• Supervising, and collaborating with consultants and delivery partners to provide the necessary input to support the logistics program.
• Delivering a smooth-running, high-performance logistics program through diligent documentation and policy development and implementation.
• Solving issues as they arise and recommend courses of action where conflict is realized.
• Developing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the client team, to ensure stakeholder satisfaction.
• Being the owner of logistics standards, strategies, policies, plans, processes, procedures, and best practices for the program.
• Recommending improvements and implementing updates.
• Updating standards and procedures where needed.
• Supporting the client's plans and the cases to achieve them.
• Ensuring performance within allocated budgets.
• Participating in the review of major proposals and initiatives related to construction logistics.
• Providing technical consultation to client management as required.
• Monitoring quality and progress of construction logistics activities.
• Ensuring compliance with all laws, regulations, and corporate policies applicable to construction logistics.
• Auditing and facilitating associated corrective actions for construction logistics activities on the program.
• Keeping abreast of current technology allied to the logistics function.
• Coordinating logistics activity with the client teams.
• Performing other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.