JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Director of Marketing & Communications
We are seeking candidates for the Director of MarCom position to join our opening team at Raffles Jeddah. The position will be responsible for the development and supervision of all marketing and communications strategies for the hotel.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- ALL Heartiest benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the development, implementation, execution and budget control of the hotel's annual marketing and communications strategy.
- Oversee all matters relating to the marketing and communications plan including media relations, digital marketing, consumer relationship management, social media, advertising, brand identity and collateral production as well as all other marketing activities for the hotel to ensure fully integrated campaigns.
- Work closely with the Director of Commerce to ensure the marketing and communications strategy supports the hotel's revenue generating efforts.
- Awareness and sensitivity to the concept of luxury and quality
- Experience in writing skills - copy writing or press release creation
- Experience in dealing with a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers
- Must possess good presentation skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy to action
- Self-motivated, creative, and confident, with a highly energetic personality
- Must be adaptable to change of strategy, ideas, systems etc.
- Must be able to work in a team and independently on occasions
- Must possess high standards and very professional
- Well versed in Microsoft office including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related major
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the marketing, digital or related professional area
- Minimum 3 years working experience with at least 2 years of Public Relations or Marketing Services experience
Your team and working environment:
Located adjacent to the residential tower, expert service and world-class luxury combine in the Raffles Hotel Jeddah, which is ready to welcome you and your guests at any moment. Here, the high standards, special touches, and trademark elegance of the Raffles brand are the ultimate compliment to the charm and beauty of a stay in Jeddah.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.