JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are you an accomplished sales leader with a passion for driving revenue growth and creating exceptional guest experiences? Fairmont Olympic Hotel is seeking a results-driven and visionary Director of Sales to lead our dynamic sales team. If you have a proven track record in sales leadership, exceptional communication skills, and a strategic mindset, this is a unique opportunity to elevate your career and make a significant impact!
- Lead and inspire the sales team to achieve revenue targets, providing guidance, mentorship, and support.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to drive business growth, including market segmentation, pricing strategies, and client acquisition.
- Manage all online distribution channels to maximize opportunities.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key clients, partners, and industry stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Fairmont Global Sales team and leverage all Corporate resources.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing and assist with the budget and marketing plans.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports and forecasts to senior management.
- Monitor and evaluate the competition and adapt strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Foster a culture of exceptional service and guest satisfaction within the sales team.
What is in it for you:
- Annual salary of $100,000 - $110,000 (pending experience) plus incentive bonuses.
- Employee travel program offering discounted rates in Fairmont's and Accor worldwide.
- Parking/Commuting Discounts.
- Paid meal breaks with complimentary meals served in our Staff Dining room.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Medical, dental, vison insurance available for all full-time colleagues and their families. Additional supplemental insurance available. Free base employee only medical insurance.
- 401K Retirement plans with a 4% match for all colleagues.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Fun, elegant atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
- Proficiency in organizational planning, implementation and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum of five years hotel sales management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Hotel Management Degree preferred.
- Must be results oriented with ability to be flexible.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data.
- Positive attitude and supportive, team based approach towards the attainment of the hotel's goals.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours and days.
Visa Requirements: Must be able to provide or obtain authorization to work in the United States.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.