JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property.
- You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
- The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for room sales activities and production at the property level.
- He / she is accountable for managing the total sales, advertising and promotional efforts within the hotel.
- The incumbent is personally involved in the management of the Sales team.
- Has a minimum base of the key accounts, has prospecting responsibilities, and prepares month end reports and the marketing plan.
- Achieve total hotel revenue goal and be an effective member of the hotel executive committee.
- Exceptional commercial sales and marketing experience
- Previous hospitality knowledge and experience
- Dynamic leadership skills with a proven track record of delivering results
- Ability to lead, motivate and engage a diverse team
- Commercial acumen and proven ability to apply analytical skills and operate in a dynamic environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.