JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
Implement a successful solicitation strategy to targeted guests in order to meet and/or exceed revenue goals.
Direct all sales activities to meet revenue goals and ensure of implementing standards in all related tasks assigned to, in addition to achieving team work goals and increase employee's satisfaction index with clear development plan for each and every one in the team
- Monitor and oversee the sales colleagues (direct reports, if any) on a day to day basis, monitoring sales action plans on a regular basis
- Ensure all gusts' requirements are determined and met.
- Actively promote an awareness of the customer's requirements throughout the organization.
- Management of the top producing accounts within the segment ensuring that client visitations and entertainment target are met, focusing on high end suite business.
- Ensure that all relevant systems are updated with the client information, production and sales activities.
- Achieve and or exceed the monthly/quarterly and annually established sales targets.
- Handle all daily matters relating to sales operations.
- Continually evaluate the respective markets and their needs, comparing them with existing products and services.
- Recommend to the General Manager necessary sales action plans or procedure revisions to increase production of the various market segments.
- Assist the General Manager with the production of the annual Sales & Marketing Plans, hotel budgets along with the departmental performance plan in line with the team individual targets.
- Advise the General Manager regarding sales progress and booking trends in the respective market segments.
- Responsibility for all industry segments.
- Attends overseas sales trips and road show as required.
- Ensure measurable quality objectives are established and actively participate in review of these objectives (monthly/quarterly and annually).
- Provide constant coaching, counseling and discipline to colleagues to ensure that their capability to meet the needs of the customer and hotel.
- Determine the necessary competence for colleagues and provide the relevant training or other actions to satisfy these needs
- Monitor all incentive programs ensuring that all departments are fully briefed and aware of their roles and responsibilities with these programs.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted room nights and revenue goals annually.
- Utilize the marketing plan in order to uncover new and potential business.
- Ensure accuracy for forecasting of revenues with most updated information.
- Assist Sales/Catering/Convention services in obtaining necessary customer information and closing business, as requested.
- Participate in daily/weekly Revenue meeting, sales strategy meeting, pre-convention meetings
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Have a good understanding of the Lifestyle Hospitality sector.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- Extensive knowledge of sales skills and revenue management
- Ability to assess/evaluate employee's performance fairly.
- Ability to recruit, supervises, train and motivate multiple levels of managers.
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market.
- Ability to analyze data and establish appropriate action plans.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety and health, wage and hour issues, and labor relations, including local.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience in Prior hotel sales with minimum 5 years in sales career path
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.