JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• To develop and control sales in order to achieve maximum profit from accommodation, meeting, banqueting and food and beverage sales.
• To be responsible for the preparation and implementation of the approved marketing plan for the hotel.
• To achieve a high yield percent of reservations for Accor hotels worldwide.
• To be responsible for research and development of all potential markets for the hotel.
• Assist DOS to Prepare the Sales & Marketing action plan and follow up.
• To supervise and control the hotels Sales & Marketing activities.
• Survey the Market comparison, in order to review our market place, accordingly takes necessary step if required.
• To be responsible for creating and developing innovating marketing techniques.
• To be responsible for creating new means of increasing revenue in every cost center within the hotel.
• To prepare required reports on schedule as set by the hotel General Manager.
• To meet and greet travel agents, tour escorts and conference executive and show facilities of the hotel necessary.
• To maintain detailed information on local competitors.
• To supervise and ensure maximum sales growth from the hotels private line program.
• To entertain the clients within the hotel at the discretion and with the agreement of the General Manager.
• To represent the Marketing and Sales department on the executive committee.
• To respond to any changes in Marketing and Sales functions as may be dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
• Replace Director of Sales & Marketing and take over entire responsibilities during his out of station.
• Following up the outstanding payment by having credit meeting with the General Manager, credit Manager and review all outstanding payment and take necessary action in order to get the settlement of the due payment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Manager Jobs in Riyadh
Country Manager Jobs in Riyadh
Business Development Manager Jobs in Riyadh