JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
* Develop the short and long-term Development strategy for the portfolio of real estate projects by identifying prospective business development opportunities.
* Leading the entire process from case development, concept definition and to financial feasibility with the aim of growing the portfolio in line with the overall business plan.
Our client is a Jeddah, Saudi Arabian based, hospitality and tourism project delivering a diverse portfolio of greenfield, mixed use master plans.
* Lead the development of destination-wide concept, value proposition, business case, and development approaches including project positioning, asset mix and product mix, project schedule, and market assessment to proactively identify and capitalise on arket opportunities in line with the overall vision.
* Lead the effective coordination with Master Planning Team to ensure the overall masterplan is line with strategic objectives and commercial targets and adjust the development program and financial forecasts accordingly if required.
* Lead the effective coordination with Master Planning and with Design Management Team to ensure that the designs (concept, schematic, and detailed) developed by the master planners and architects are in line with the concept and project design brief and assess impact of any deviations and manage the deviations.
* Lead the provision of support to the Partnerships & Investment Attraction Team in developing and executing project financial structuring strategy and in assessing partnerships' performance and identifying improvement areas with corrective measures.
* Be a part of a unique opportunity to lead the strategy, design and delivery of large scale, mixed use master plans
* Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
* Minimum of 10 years in real estate development, particularly in international mega projects, with a broad range of experience in feasibility, due diligence design and development management, investment, real estate market analysis and real estate product positioning.
* Solid track record of driving development from initial feasibility studies through to delivery and operations of large-scale mixed-use developments
* Experience in managing and dealing with prominent third party advisors, program and project management companies, consultants, architects, operators, subcontractors, etc.
* Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Real Estate Development, Business, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.