JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Main Job Purpose:
To prepare, manage and file documents for assigned projects, ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation.
• Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
• Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
• Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department.
• Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
• Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
• Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
• Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
• Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system.
• 5-8 years of proven work experience as a Document Controller in construction industry.
• Proficient at using electronic Document Management Systems/software
• Data organization skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency in MS Office and MS Excel
• Knowledge of document management systems like Sharepoint, OnlyOffice, DocuWare Cloud, Rubex.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Externa is built on the foundations of successful partnerships of shareholders across multiple market segments and areas of expertise. With a primary focus on Infrastructure & Landscape, Externa operates in the fields of Construction Services, Engineering & Trading, and Manufacturing across 3 countries – KSA, Bahrain, Egypt.
Bringing together regional & local industry leaders in Construction, Systems Integration, Landscape Contracting, Lighting & Low Current Solutions, and Lighting Manufacturing, paved the way for our initial start, guided by a clear vision and a healthy leadership team with set goals & priorities to guide the organization.
Our firm commitment to investment in human capital & innovation in how we conduct business are corenerstones to our strategy.