JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a dynamic organization at the forefront of innovation in the oil and gas sector. Committed to excellence, we are seeking a Downstream Technical Manager to play a pivotal role in driving business growth, managing developmental activities, and achieving strategic targets.
As a Downstream Technical Manager, you will:
• Drive business growth by delivering and developing business-related cladding processes (CRA/weld Overlay).
• Manage a full-cycle sales process, consistently meeting quarterly and annual quotas.
• Maintain and expand a pipeline of opportunities across diverse market segments.
• Stay abreast of industry trends by studying and surveying the technology landscape.
• Develop and analyse performance metrics for informed forecasting and business development strategy optimization.
• Support the downstream business development team with identifying and pursuing new partnership opportunities.
• Understand customer needs, presenting compelling ROI-based proposals.
• Execute plans while collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Lead the negotiation and close process.
• Develop comprehensive business development reports.
• Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and industry standards.
• Conduct P&L analysis.
SAR 25,000 to 28,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Oil and Gas business development and the ability and ambition to create growth, expansion and working closely with building new client relationships as well as maintaining professional relationships with existing work force, clients, stakeholders, and commercial partners.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a similar role.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related major.
• Strategic and analytical thinker with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
• Fluent in both Arabic and English languages.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to interface with professionals at all levels.
• Proven negotiation and decision-making experience.
• Problem-solving aptitude.
• Confidence and experience to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
• High energy and a self-starting individual.
• Stress and time management skills.
• Knowledge of welding technology, heat treatment processes, metallurgy, and material requirements (e.g., stainless steel, Inconel, tungsten carbide).
• Familiarity with destructive and non-destructive material testing.
• Understanding of piping, flanges, and fittings standards.
• Knowledge of Saudi Aramco standards, international standards, and quality management systems.
• MBA is desirable.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Culture, we're more than just recruitment. We're a family, a team and we're damn good at what we do.
We know it's cliche, but for us, it's not a numbers game. We're here to build real connections with each and every one of our partners, clients and candidates. It's about making a difference - to someone's career, to a business's bottom line, to a person's life.
Each of our consultants come to work every day for different reasons, but what it boils down to is that whoever we're working with, we actually give a sh*t.
We care about the future of the candidates we place, we care about the growth of the businesses that we work with and we care about our team, because without them, our business just wouldn't work.