JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Your main responsibility is to achieve growth and profitability of the e-commerce business. This position reports into the Head of Commercial KSA.
Our client is a well known retail multinational company. They are built on over a century of heritage and rooted in science,
and the house of many iconic brands of every day care products. The global team is made up
with 22,000 diverse and brilliant people, passionate about insights, innovation and committed to deliver the best products
to our customers. With expertise and empathy, being a part of the team means to have the power to impact life of millions of people every day.
* Coordinate the company's eCommerce business with internal & external teams
* Profitably increase sales guided by the eCommerce strategy
* Remain informed of product category assortments, stock and seasonal merchandise
* Partner with ecommerce sites to communicate & achieve the company's eCommerce business goals, continually enhance relationships with partners whilst developing and executing strategies in order to achieve the company's eCommerce goals
* Brainstorm new ideas and conduct competitive analysis with partners and internally
* Improve & maintain SCANR performance with all partners
* Identify & engage with new eCommerce partners
* Ensure the smooth delivery of the company's orders to eCommerce partners
* Leverage business analysis and strong understanding of financial metrics to track selling, identify key trends and maximize opportunities in the assortment to achieve growth and profitability of the
* ecommerce business
* Maintain robust competitive intelligence to monitor trends, pricing strategies and presentation techniques
* Attractive monthly salary
* Discretionary bonus
* Positive and supportive work environment
* High level of attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* The ability to educate, engage and onboard partners, internal & external stakeholders
* Strong PC and MS Office skills, proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Strong aptitude to work within deadlines both independently and as part of a team
* 5+ years ecommerce experience required, 3+ years of experience in e-commence merchandising or buying strongly preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.