JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are hiring for “Electrical Engineer” role for one of the leading oil and gas company in the world.
Role – Electrical Engineer
Location – Saudi Arabia
Job Type-On NES payroll
Industry-Oil and Gas
Job description Job title
- Electrical Engineer
- Technically solid and excellent troubleshooting skills for motors, switchgears, breakers and transformers. Has good experience with arc flash assessment using ETAP
Minimum Job requirements
- 10 years of experience in the field.
- Selection criteria Technically solid and excellent troubleshooting skills for motors, switchgears, breakers and transformers. - Has good experience with arc flash assessment using ETAP Preferred major study in the bachelor degree
- B.S or B.E. Civil Engineering Specify work experience 8 years minimum
- Preferred certificate B.S. or B.E. Preferred skills Good knowledge in ETAP
- Fresh graduate or experience Experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.