JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing electrical systems and components for various projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of electrical engineering principles, and will be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Design, develop and test electrical systems and components for various projects
- Collaborate with other engineers and team members to ensure project success
- Conduct research and analyze data to improve existing systems and develop new solutions
- Prepare technical reports and documentation for projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise during the development or testing phase
- Follow industry standards and regulations to ensure compliance and safety of electrical systems
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and advancements in the field of electrical engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field- Proven work experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering principles and concepts
- Experience with circuit design, testing, and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in CAD software and other relevant engineering tools
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Veolia is the world's largest environmental services company.
For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth.
With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them.
Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste.
Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers.
VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST
Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses.
Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.