JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Educational & Experience Requirement
- Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in Engineering is required.
- Min 8 Years of experience as an Electrical Technician in Oil & Gas, petrochemical industries,
- Should have experience in detailed maintenance, commissioning and development coordination of instruments and control systems.
- Should have experience planning and effectuating predictive & preventive maintenance schedules for various equipment to increase machine up time & equipment reliability
- Knowledge in maintenance and troubleshooting techniques in Electrical systems. Switch gears, Relay panels, Electrical control panels(ECP), Digital Excitation Systems (DAVRS) Motor Control Centres (MCCS) and Power Control Centres (PCCs) and Generator Control Panels (GCPs)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil &; Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.