JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Liaise between internal business line and support organizations on all environmental matters.
- Effective implementation of Environmental management program (EMP).
- Dust control during construction stage.
- Emission to air & Noise controlling.
- Prepare Project relevant Plans and Procedures for SAPMT approval and site implementations.
- Monitor and verify closeout of corrective actions arising from third party audits.
- Participates in SAPMT and SA EPD random, periodical and regular audits, inspections and taking corrective action and giving recommendations to concerned authority for rectification, prepare the audit/inspection reports for SAPMT submission.
- Randomly conduct Non-Potable Water Analysis Testing at Offices and Communal Living Areas, etc.
- Prepare credible scenarios for upcoming emergency response drills, and also submit the drill execution reports after physically conducting and completion to HSE management and SAPMT.
- Prepare clean-up campaign, Effluent Re-Use Log, Water Consumption and WMMP (Waste Management) Reports and submitting on monthly basis to SAPMT.
- Preparing and maintaining relevant documents i.e., Emergency Evacuation Plot Plans, Camp Safety Orientation, Fire Hydrant and Standpipe Hose Cabinet, Kitchen and Dining Halls etc.
- Inspection of Offices, Communal Living, Kitchen, Clinic, Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention Equipment and maintain their record on weekly and monthly basis to submit to SAPMT.
- Actively participate in regularly scheduled weekly HSE meetings to update the SAPMT on the environmental issues and relevant open status observations.
- Other environmental related issues and/or responsibilities assigned by Project.
SAR 8,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering, environmental science or chemical engineering
- 10 or more years’ experience in Environmental Management, Preferred experience in oil & gas industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Aramco project
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in Bohai Bay, China, 40 years ago,
COOEC now is one of the largest EPCI contractors for offshore oil and gas industry in the Asia Pacific region.
Headquartered in Tianjin, China, COOEC has been listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange since 2002.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) owns approximately 57 % of COOEC.