JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a ERP Production Coordinator, you will be in charge of overseeing and organizing the utilization of an ERP system within a production or manufacturing setting.
* The primary responsibility of the incumbent is to operate ERP system in AHU manufacturing facility following the established procedures.
* Receive Draft Order from Application Team. Check and provide Unit Nomenclature.
* Retrieve BOM (Bill of Material) from the ASTRA (AHU Selection Software) and prepare Spread Sheet
* Create Part Code for Project-Specific Material. Add the code in spread sheet and request Material to SCM (Supply Chain Management).
* Coordinate with Logistics Team for any changes in Product Code, and update in SAP.
* Create Production Version in SAP, Close Production Order in SAP.
* Update Reports and send to CSD.
* Assist Engineering in Production Planning.
* Software knowledge: ERP - SAP, MS Office.
* Excellent Autocad Knowledge
* Previous work history in HVAC Systems.
* Fluent English and Arabic
* This is a Saudi National role.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.