JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
MEA Event & Experience Marketing Professional
The Event and Experience Marketer, MEA with focus on Saudi Arabia is an innovative thinker that maintains the enduring core ideas and beliefs of the 100+ year IBM brand - one of the most valued brands in the world. They translate these enduring core ideas and beliefs into a powerful and differentiating force for the company bring the IBM story to life through physical and digital interactive experiences for our clients, partners, and prospects.
Building memorable experiences requires the development of strategic plans aligned to milestones across the end-to-end campaign - and working with agency partners to bring those plans to life. They're also responsible for demonstrating the value of events and experience in the client journey through meticulous data capture and measurement. Event and experience marketing is a discipline built around teamwork. They collaborate across the organization with squad members, field marketers, demand generation teams, sellers, business partners, external agencies, and countless others to develop everything from event messaging to speakers, curriculum, and interactive experiences - all with the singular goal of showing our clients the value of IBM.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Execution of the event plan to support business and revenue objectives.
- End-to-end event execution as part of a multi-touch, integrated path to proficiency, surrounded with associated digital activities to drive increased and deeper client engagement.
- A s overall event lead, build a strong team of key stakeholders and work stream leads for each event, and manage and collaborate with key stakeholders and sales teams for event messaging, content, curriculum, sessions, and speakers.
- Manage sponsorship, show floor expo and agency relationship(s)- ensure implementation and execution of end-to-end event strategy and plan with highest of standards and as per event brand experience guidelines, maximizing the return on marketing investment.
- Manage and oversee vendor and agency execution. Responsible for budget management and audit readiness.
- Collaborate on building strong communication plans for internal and external audiences.
- Apply analytics and insights to better understand attendees, their behaviors & interests and improve engagement, driving the continual optimization of future events, strategies and plans.
- Adhere to corporate guidance around event marketing tools, process, metrics, reporting, optimization, experiences, community, education, best practices and agency relations.
- Accountable to drive attendance and conversion of prospects through exceptional client centric.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 years in high-impact marketing role, ideally with experience in Saudi Arabia.
- 2 years preferred experience in technology or infrastructure hardware marketing with companies like Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Dell, EMC, Google, HP, Microsoft, major Cloud service providers.
- Minimum 2 years in B2B marketing space.
- Proven success in creating and delivering event experiences.
- Ability to develop event strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as upsell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships.
- Strong overall understanding of, and experience in, the key areas of marketing: marketing strategy, demand generation, digital marketing, response & lead management.
- Able to drive process in a highly matrixed global organization.
- Results-oriented with excellent analytical acumen.
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-directed team player and leader with a positive attitude.
Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills in English and Arabic.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Public Relations Officer Jobs in Riyadh
Project Coordinator Jobs in Riyadh
Call Center Agent Jobs in Riyadh