JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a is a well-established group with over 3 decades of experience in the region and is now looking to hire an Office Manager to support their CEO at their office in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
It is a multi-industry group that operates in over 5 sectors and has 15+ subsidiaries in the region. As the Office manager you will get a chance to work with a respected and well experienced leader and get a chance to expand your knowledge & experience.
* Acts as the initial point of contact for receiving calls and office visits, answering, screening, and transferring them.
* Managing office operations and assigning tasks and assignments to office personnel.
* Manage all vendor relationships, including purchasing equipment and supplies, as well as managing and monitoring service levels.
* Prepares meeting agendas, briefing materials as needed, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings and generates documents in draft or final format.
* Work with the Senior Management team and their assistants to assist with general activities and carry out other related tasks as directed.
* Draft letters, some of which may be completed based on the your understanding of the subject. Direct mail to other staff members for their activity as directed or in accordance with precedent.
* Establish and maintain office files, keep communications and reports accessible for reference, and ensures that the office runs smoothly.
* Processes and/or prepares documents; verify their quality and completeness; update information; and/or assesses them in light of policy
* Control office spending and guarantee accurate and prompt reporting.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary with amazing benefits, flexible working hours!
* Bachelors degree
* 5+ Experience in the relevant field
* Excellent English speaking and writing skills
* Previous experience working for a corporate company in Europe, UK, USA or Canada is a must
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.