JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a dynamic and innovative healthcare company with over 70 clinics in the KSA. They are now seeking an experienced and highly organized Executive Assistant to CEO in managing daily operations and ensuring the smooth functioning of our leadership team.
It is a fast-growing organization which is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support their CEO in achieving their goals.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of the executive leadership. You will serve as the right hand to the CEO, ensuring their time is optimally utilized, facilitating communication, and managing critical administrative functions.
* Effectively manage the CEO's schedule, including prioritizing meetings, coordinating appointments, and proactively resolving scheduling conflicts.
* Act as a gatekeeper, screening and managing all incoming calls, emails, and correspondence. Ensure that important messages are relayed promptly and accurately.
* Prepare agendas, documents, and presentations for meetings. Attend and document minutes of key meetings as required.
* Organize and maintain files, records, and confidential information, ensuring easy retrieval when necessary.
* Assist the CEO in special projects, research, and presentations. Coordinate with other team members and departments as needed.
* Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, partners, and board members.
* Help plan and execute corporate events, conferences, and meetings as required.
* Manage expense reports, reimbursements, and financial documentation for the CEO.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive, above market monthly salary. In addition, employees are offered generous benefits including good medical insurance, annual flight tickets (for expats) and bonus.
This opportunity would suit an ambitious, proactive and resilient senior administrator. The ideal profile should have the below experience, ideally:
* Proven ability to create comprehensive PowerPoint presentations
* Ability to navigate Excel at an intermediate-advanced level
* Professional English speaking and writing skills is essential. Arabic is a bonus
* Experience in the Healthcare, Dental, Optical, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device industry is a preferred but not essential
* Demonstrated behaviours of strong resilience, problem solving skills, working under pressure and team work
* Previous experience an Executive Assistant (EA), Personal Assistant (PA), Office Manager, Executive Secretary, Senior Administrator, or similar is essential
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.