JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere. To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
As an Administration Executive you can expect to be responsible for supporting operations, planning, organising and implementing the day to day administrative tasks such as communication systems, stationary and office supplies, collaterals and special projects, as well as up-skilling in the everyday!
- Update, follow-up and archive on administrative records of office activities, business transactions, policies and board resolutions
- Assist in confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents
- Assist the Administration Manager in various projects
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation, catering, special needs requirements, printing
- Format and despatch companywide communication
- Follow up on all matters pertaining to customer/supplier contracts
- Coordinate transportation facilities for staff
- Follow up on all work-related subscriptions (magazines, newspapers...)
- Organize all elements pertaining to staff sale including sale lists, layout, badge distribution, refreshments, security, deliveries and general supervision
- Administer replenishment of staff uniforms
- Administer of laundry Services and allocation of costs
- Audit processes implementation by front desk attendants, service assistants and drivers
- Ensure the periodic replenishment of all stationary and groceries
- Ensure proper tracking of requisitions, contracts, and orders
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers in coordination with Group Procurement
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent in English and Arabic verbal and written communications skills
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Role: Administration Executive
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.