JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Executive Director - Construction Delivery - 25+ Year - KSA
Lead the construction delivery for an upcoming giga project (multi billion) in KSA
Our client is a development company focusing on an upcoming giga project in KSA (multi billion)
Reporting directly to the C-Suite, an Executive Director - Construction Delivery will:
* Lead various parts of construction projects, such as planning, directing, coordinating the activities of workers, choosing contractors, and monitoring performance
* Coordinate construction projects and ensure that everything goes according to plan from conception to completion
* Examine project in-depth to scheduling deliverable and estimating cost
* Link projects to strategic and operational business plans; make sure that every project supports the right business goals
* Implement and maintain an appropriate PM Methodology; rigorously and formally manage changes to project scope, budget, schedule, and requirements
* Review the whole construction process and make schedules
* Attend and proactively participate in construction meetings so as to communicate with staff, supervisors, and other parties involved in the construction project to discuss budgets, plans, and goals.
Apart from a very lucrative compensation, a golden opportunity to lead world's most exciting giga development at present
An ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's in Civil Engineering/Construction management or a related field with 25+ years of relevant work experience. Also, he/she must have:
* Strong interpersonal skills, good decision-making skills
* Good physical strength and stamina; good project management skills
* Good leadership skills, and ability to pay particular attention to detail
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.