JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Executive Director Investor Relations - Stakeholder Management - Strategic Partnerships - Riyadh
Meticulous understanding of investment opportunities on an international scale, and ability to communicate with investors globally and the whole investment ecosystem while managing different high level stakeholders across several Deputyships.
Responsible for promoting and facilitating investment opportunities across Saudi Arabia. It works to attract both domestic and foreign investments by creating a favourable business climate, providing investment incentives, and promoting economic growth.
Executive Director Investor Relations - Stakeholder Management - Strategic Partnerships
Strategy & planning
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the vision and long-term strategy, and contribute to the overall process of governance, management and decision making to ensure maximisation of return.
- Ensure the general department's long and short-term plans are effectively converted into the acceptable performance objectives in line with established service levels.
Investment attraction operations
- Direct the collection and analysis of Target Investment Countries' market trends in identified Sectors, identify investment opportunities, and oversee the regular update of investment atlas with supply-led opportunities. - Lead the development of investment promotion strategies and activities for assigned countries based on approved Target Investment Countries' Value Propositions, in collaboration with Sectors Department.
Review inputs received from Business Intelligence Department related to Investors' profiles and background checks.
- Provide advisory support to potential investors to raise the awareness of services provided from various entities.
- Develop a foreign-investor database in priority countries, and understand their requirements and challenges in investing in Saudi Arabia, sharing insights with relevant departments.
- Support marketing opportunities and the development of marketing briefs in line with the assigned Countries' Value Propositions and identified Sectors' priorities and in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Deputyship.
- Participate in relevant exhibitions, events, conferences, meetings, and similar activities in assigned countries that would lead to the promotion of supply-led or identification of demand-led opportunities.
Contribute to the preparation of the general department's budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the Ministry is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
- Manage the effective achievement of objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to maximise subordinate and the overall performance.
- Drive team's engagement by clarifying the broader purpose and importance of the work done by subordinates and creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best.
- Perform stakeholder management activities which relates to the general department aiming to build and nurture relationships that maximise opportunities whilst ensuring alignment with the strategic direction and business requirements.
Policies, processes and procedures
- Provide inputs to enhance appropriate policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls, includes ensuring compliance with shareholders and guidelines in order to support execution of work programs in line with laws and international standards.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legal regulations and propose solutions to the management on issues related to the general department.
Exposure to high level and strategic responsibilities spanning across the US, EU, Asia, and MEA, within a governmental environment where the Executive will contribute to the 2030 vision and the future of investments across Saudi Arabia with direct impact on large scale transactions across the region.
- Deep understanding of investment opportunities on an international scale.
- Previous experience in managing investors and exposure to the whole investment ecosystem globally.
- Exposure and experience across the US, EU, Asia, and the MEA region.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management abilities.
- Diversified sector experience
- At least 5 years of experience managing teams in a similar engagement
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.