JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The role will develop and execute a strategy to optimise operations that encompasses the entire product portfolio, with each of the Heads of Products reporting into this position. Additionally, they manage a diverse team to achieve organisational goals and maintain high standards of service quality.
The hiring company are a rapidly growing End-to-end logistics solution provider that operates across the GCC, working with local and multinational customers across a diverse array of verticals.
* Strategise and manage the entire supply chain process from transportation to warehousing and distribution.
* Develop and implement operational plans to optimise efficiency and ensure timely delivery of products.
* Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships, negotiating contracts and ensuring high-quality service delivery.
* Lead and manage a diverse team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
* Monitor industry trends and technological advancements to continuously improve the logistics operations and stay ahead of the competition.
An attractive package with benefits and an opportunity to work for a leading company within the supply chain space in Saudi Arabia.
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience, with 3-5 years' experience in a senior leadership role at a Logistics Solution Service provider within the region.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.