JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The position exists to provide comprehensive administrative support to Support Services Management office by maintaining the Vice President agenda, plans appointments and meetings, attends meetings and takes minutes, handles phone calls, manages correspondence, arranges travel, maintains records, and assists in various administrative tasks.
Key Accountability Areas
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and events for the VP.
- Ensure that the VP office is well-prepared for all engagements with necessary documentation and information.
- Ensure office operations are organized and the correspondences are controlled, approval requisitions are reviewed, and clerical functions are properly monitored and assigned.
- Solve any related problem arises and escalate any operational issue
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal and external communications directed to the executive.
- Draft and edit correspondence, emails, and other documents as required.
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record minutes.
- Coordinate logistics for meetings
- Manage and maintain files, records, and documents, ensuring confidentiality and accessibility.
- Prepare, edit, and proofread documents, reports, and presentations.
- Make travel arrangements, including flight bookings, hotel accommodations with concerned and itinerary planning.
- Follow up on tasks and resolutions, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Track and report on the progress of key projects and initiatives.
Coordination with Other Departments
- Collaborate with other departments and executive assistants to ensure seamless communication and workflow.
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Any relevant field
2 to 5 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Well Organized
- Work under pressur
- Calendar Maintenance
- Clerical Documentation Standards and Procedures
- Conference Room Coordination
- Document Management
- Document Preparation
- Presentation Preparation
- Report Writers
- Travel Arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.