JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
\"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
- You'll provide secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager at a high level of expertise.
- You'll coordinate and communicate with owning company, corporate office, hotel's various departments and all levels of employees on matters directed by the General Manager.
- You'll prepare and manage correspondences with internal and external parties for General Manager's signature.
- You'll manage the General Manager's diary to co-ordinate meetings/ appointments, and to ensure smooth running of such meetings.
- You'll co-ordinate travel arrangements in a highly efficient manner.
- You'll maintain a high level of professionalism and project a positive image of the organization.
- You've a minimum of 2 years secretarial experience serving the senior management level.
- You've a strong sense of confidentiality.
- You've excellent English language skills.
- You've an excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You've good communication and customer contact skills.
- You're able to be efficient and productive in a dynamic environment.
- You're a good team player.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.