JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Required to join an established Facilities Management company acting as Managing Agent on a large scale project in Riyadh.
• The successful candidate will direct facilities functions, implementing policies and safety procedures, engaging with vendors and contractors, preparing facilities budgets and monitoring expenditure.
This will include
• Overseeing contractors.
• Handling security, cleaning, and catering.
• Providing site support.
• Coordinating routine maintenance and repairs.
• Scheduling renovations.
• Managing waste disposal.
• A degree in Engineering or Facilities Management
• 15 + years experience of managing FM on large scale developments in the Middle East
• Excellent communication skills.
• Project management experience.
• Good knowledge of local regulations and laws.
• Able to motivate and train a team
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration