JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Facilities Engineer – 15-20K SAR – Riyadh, KSA – BigFish Recruitment
Our client is a JV between a European Multi-National Facilities Management company and a leading Riyadh based group of companies.
• They have a rapidly expanding FM business and are currently seeking a Facilities Engineer to join their team FM team in Riyadh.
• The project is highly prestigious, so candidates should be well presented with good communication skills.
• Candidates should also have a degree or diploma in an engineering discipline and have experience managing a blue collar work force responsible for delivering both planned and reactive maintenance services to buildings or other facilities.
• Degree – Engineering
• Facilities Management or Maintenance management experience
• Have managed a blue collar workforce
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent client relationship management experience
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communication
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.