JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Required to join the operations & maintenance division of an established contractor in Saudi Arabia.
• Based out of head office in the Eastern Province you will manage the day-to-day Operation & Maintenance activities on Aramco sites across the country.
• Analyze trends and takes corrective action in case required and report
• Ensures that responsibilities are assigned and associated authorizations delegated;
• Provides leadership, maintains good personnel relations and provides support;
• Structures and maintains information / communication flows between upstream and downstream parties.
• Ensures that works are established within established Quality Control Standards
• Applies the principles and techniques of site-supervision including; planning, organizing, staffing, leadership and control, and maintaining of discipline.
• Manage and monitors training/support for Saudi Trainees, as and when required;
• A degree or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering
• 12 + years experience of managing maintenance on large scale sites
• Able to manage day to day maintenance & large capital projects
• Able to train and motivate a team
• Due to visa restrictions applications from European or South African candidates are preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration