JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Finance Manager job description include, but not be limited to:
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice about how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
+10 Years of experience with a background in Manufacturing & Industrial Financing
A degree in the following fields will prove particularly advantageous:
- Accountancy or Finance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAUDI GERMAN ALUMINUM PRODUCTS CO.,LTD (SGAPCO) was first conceived in 1977 and was formed in 1981 with foreign participation , with emphasis on transfer of know-how. SGAPCO was created to meet their high standard for aluminum products demanded by national and international contractors, with optimum solutions for their problems. Construction of the plant was completed in 1981. Today, SGAPCO is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality aluminium products such as curtain walls, partitions, thermo-insulated doors, windows, facades, structural glazing, automatic doors, rolling shutters, grilles and venetian blinds.
SGAPCO developed its own architectural aluminium profile system including hardware and accessories and a wide range of aluminium products based on the latest advances in this field.
SGAPCO managerial style is imaginative, innovative and flexible and keeps pace with the rapidly advancing technology of today.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inFinancial Controller Jobs in Jeddah
Account Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Financial Analyst Jobs in Jeddah