JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
* Assist the company in increasing its local EBIT and FCF.
* Identifying company risks and opportunities, as well as developing and implementing a corrective action plan
* Increase organizational effectiveness by focusing on performance, employee development, and engagement.
* Ensure the consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of statutory and management reporting and budget processes.
* Credit control and collection, stock management, and cash flow management (trade working capital) are all tasks that must be completed.
* Gather, report on, and monitor local KA agreements.
* Ensure the consistency and application of the control model in each transaction.
* Ascertain that the IT system completely covers business processes.
* At the country level, disseminate financial knowledge and the usage of corporate reporting tools such as ERP, Business Objects, buy requisitions, and so on.
* Implement company policies on finance, administration, and credit, among other things.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* 8+ years of substantial previous experience in multinational firms as a Finance Manager/Controller Manager
* Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
* Experience in financial solutions management
* Experience in credit management
* Understanding of tax planning Understanding of budgeting and forecasting, P&L and BS analysis Understanding of ERP systems
* Strong leadership skills
* Excellent people management skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.