JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
- Management Reporting: Produce financial reports & information in order to effectively communicate the performance of the business to both the BU Leadership team, and Assurance Leadership.
- Business partnering: providing finance support and advice to the leadership team to support management decisions.
- KPI's: Support the business to identify KPI's for both the BU and for individuals and to track and monitor performance against these metrics.
- Budgeting: Preparation of detailed BU annual budget, and 3 year plan inline with wider firm budgeting cycle.
- Forecasting: Production of a rolling forecast information, and accurately projecting profitability for a range of performance scenarios.
- Finance Operations: oversee operations of the finance department, including management of a finance team responsible for key finance functions specific to the business unit (high volume sales invoicing, debtor and WIP management and accounts payable).
- Communication and Collaboration with various internal finance departments within the firm, to ensure the BU adheres to firm wide finance policies and reporting requirements.
Requirements and skills
- Essential: Professional Accounting Qualification (CPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven experience in a finance leadership role (10 years minimum)
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Excel, Word, and Power point (equivalent Google applications)
- Experience of using digital visualization tools (e.g. PowerBi or tableau), and other data manipulation tools is highly advantageous.
- Meticulous and accurate approach with high attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent business writing skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.