JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering, operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is essentially in charge of all business forecasting. They provide analysis in decision-making in all matters operational, financial, and strategic. A strong candidate combines a strong analytical mindset with technical ability and excellent people skills..
• Provide FP&A finance support to the accounting teams related to productivity, demand planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
• Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
• Partner directly with the finance team and central FP&A groups to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
• Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
• Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
• Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
• Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
• Serve as a liaison for the investor relations team, managing the earnings guidance scenario modeling, including executive presentation, Q&A support, and ad hoc analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree and more than seven years of experience in finance or accounting or a related area
• Several years of experience in customer service or hospitality roles in 7 stars hotels
• General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
• Experience developing financial reports and metrics
• Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
• Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
• Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
• Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.