JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Studying bid documents and preparation of initial report for management review
• Identifying discrepancies and missing information from tender documents and issuing requests for information to Clients / Consultants
• Subcontract Package Procurement (Pre-Tender): Preparation of Inquiry Documents, Issuing and following up Inquiries, Review of Subcontract Proposals
• Co-ordination with QS Team to verify quantities, identify major discrepancies in quantities and missing quantities and adjust quantities in Client BOQ as per Tender Documents
• Preparation of Cost Estimates for Structural, Architectural, FF&E and Infrastructure Works
• Identifying Value Engineering options/preparation of alternate proposals
• Identifying opportunities and risks
• Co-ordination with MEP Estimators, Planners
• Supporting for Pricing of Preliminaries
• Supporting for preparation of Bid Submissions like Subcontract List, final Bill of Quantities and other submittals as required.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of similar estimation experience
• Open for (both) Retail & Commercial fit out estimators
• Preferably an Architectural education background
• Must be willing to relocate to any part of KSA after the job is offered
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.